Where to Find Travel Size Cruelty Free Beauty Products

Bride and Groom Wedding Toiletry Bags and Cruelty Free Travel Size Beauty Products

Travel Size Cruelty Free Beauty Products I’m Packing for my Overseas UK Trip

If you go to your local drugstore, you may have a bit of trouble finding cruelty free travel size beauty products. You’ll probably find some, but not for EVERY need. In that case, it’s time to hit up your local Ulta, because they seem to have a bigger selection of cruelty free travel sized products. You’ll also find a lot of options on Ulta.com and Target.com.

I do NOT pack light! As a beauty addict, there are so many product I need to bring with me! I don’t understand people who are able to travel with nothing but a carry-on bag (like my friend Sharon). I need a large suitcase, purse, and a carry-on for anything more than an overnight trip (even then…). So that being said, I get excited when I can find travel sizes of the products I actually use.

One thing I try not to do is bring samples of products I’ve never tried before. The last thing you want is a crappy hair day because you used whatever they had at the hotel or some samples you got during your last trip to Sephora. You also don’t want to try new skincare when you’re traveling, because that can trigger an allergic reaction or breakout. No thank you! I’ve been there, done that, and it sucks.

I am usually a VERY last minute packer (I hate packing). But for my upcoming wedding trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and London, England, I am already starting the process. I’ve figured out some of the travel size toiletries I’ll need to take with me as well as what I’m taking them IN!

Bride and Groom Makeup Cosmetic Toiletry Bags

First let’s talk about these ADORABLE Bride and Groom toiletry bags from sustainable and eco-friendly fashion and accessory brand, Mona B! These would make great pre-wedding gifts for any future brides and grooms out there. They are very roomy and I love the distressed look. I am bringing the Bride Cosmetic Bag for my “day of” makeup and the Groom Dopp Kit for Gregg’s “day of” beauty stuff (undereye masks, eye cream, moisturizer, SPF, razor, etc) so he can find it all in one place.

I also got the Bride to Be That’s Me burlap tote bag, which is perfect for hauling all of my “day of” must-haves while I get my hair/makeup done and wander around the castle making sure all my last minute things are done. And, I got the Ah-maze-ing Ginny Tote which is a large vegan bag which a totally edgy feel. And last but not least, I got this black vintage lace scarf for the chilly nights in Scotland and England. I’ll be showing these off on my Instagram while I’m in the UK, so make sure to follow me there!

Now let’s talk travel size products! Here’s what I’m taking with me:

Tweezerman Lighted 15x Mini Travel Mirror – Hotel lighting is notoriously awful, and I always feel like I need more light unless there’s a patio or balcony and a sunny day (probably won’t happen while I’m in the UK!). I am bringing this 15x mini mirror to help me get all those wayward facial hairs, so I don’t have to ask my photographer to edit them out of the photos later! Where are my fellow hairy girls? You feel me!

Tweezerman Micro Mini Palette Set – This adorable set takes up very little space and includes everything I’ll need to keep my brows groomed on my trip: a Micro Mini Slant Tweezer, Mini Eyebrow Brush, Mini Folding Precision Razor & Mini Spoolie.

Paul Mitchell Hair Gel – Before I leave, I’m going to be trying out the different Paul Mitchell hair gels and thickeners. I am going for a SUPER big, curly hair look (worn down with a tiara) for my big day, so I want to try out all the options. I’m already a die-hard fan of Paul Mitchell’s Ultimate Wave (you may have heard me rave over and over about how it defines my curls without any crunchiness), and it may be “the one”. But, I’m going to try out the Firm Style Super Clean Sculpting Gel, Firm Style XTG and Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Spray to see which one works best for MAXIMUM body and hold. I’ll update here when I figure out which one is coming with me!

Dermalogica PreCleanse – This is the only cleansing oil I will use. I have tried many and most are really not made for acneic or oily skin (in my opinion). The Dermalogica PreCleanse is the OG product to remove makeup (which I will have caked on for my wedding day of course!). I love this one because it emulsifies fully – and doesn’t leave behind any grease. After I apply to dry skin, I then emulsify with a small amount of water, and then cleanse with a regular cleanser to remove any traces.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – This is another cult favorite from Dermalogica and it’s one of mine too. It gives your skin a nice, gentle scrub and removes makeup, dirt and oil completely without stripping your skin. I use it after the PreCleanse on days when I’m wearing makeup, or alone if I’m not. Men and women alike love this product, so maybe I’ll consider sharing it with my new husband. 😉

Hello Toothpaste – It’s vegan, cruelty free (Leaping Bunny certified) and made with natural ingredients! I am currently using the sensitive and charcoal varieties but you can find the whitening travel size toothpaste on Amazon.

And, if you can’t find your favorite products in travel sizes, get some travel bottles and start decanting! It will take up less room in your luggage, and you can always re-use them for future trips. You’ll always know what you have with you, and how it works on your skin, hair, etc. But, listen – if you do end up using non-cruelty-free products either because you couldn’t find an alternative or you forgot to bring them and you’re using what’s in the hotel, DO NOT STRESS! It’s okay! You’re doing the best you can and the animals thank you for it. Go easy on yourself and do what you can.

The post Where to Find Travel Size Cruelty Free Beauty Products appeared first on My Beauty Bunny.



from My Beauty Bunny https://ift.tt/2NpU4wW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting Comment :)

Labels

Prime Beauty Blog (738) My Beauty Bunny (129) My Beauty Bunny – Cruelty Free Lifestyle Blog (55) beautifull eye makeup (5) MAKEUP REVIEWS HALL (4) Hair Do's | Hair Updo (3) awesome hair styles (3) braid hair style (3) eye liner applying tips and tricks (3) hair stles for sholder lenght hairs (3) hair styles (3) nail art (3) Adorable Eye Makeup (2) Cute Bow Nail Art : Try it out (2) Nail Art|Nail Decoration Ideas|Sparkle Nails (2) Nail Club|Nail Tutorial|Nail Art Latest (2) braided hair do's (2) how to apply eye liner (2) simple nail art (2) sparkled nails (2) 27 Household Uses For Citrus Fruit (1) Adorable Shoes|Shoes decorative ideas (1) Amazing Pillow Idea|Pillow Cover pattern (1) Awesome Accessories (1) Beautiful Dresses (1) Beautiful Knotted Pony (1) Cheat Your Way to Tip-Top Shape (1) Creative Ideas|Homemade Tennis Ball Ideas (1) DIY Beauty Tips|DIY Beauty Treatments| Home Remedies| Tips for Long hair| Best Body Scrub | free home beauty tips (1) DIY Jeans Bag (1) Dark Circle and Wrinkles - Get rid off Remedies at Home (1) Drapped Skirt Lovely (1) Elegant party Hairstyle (1) Eye Liner Designs and Patterns (1) Eye Makeup Idea (1) Eye Shadow Lovely (1) Fashionable and Trendy Rings (1) Funny Teddy made from Soaks (1) Glowing Jar Project|How to make Glowing Jars at Night (1) Hair Color Chalking with Pastel Color (1) Heart Hanging (1) Heart Ring|Ring Ideas|Fashion Rings (1) Highlighted Hairs Beautiful hairs (1) How to Make Cute Bow (1) How to make Floral Pillow (1) How to make a fluffy bun (1) Pretty Hair Braid (1) Puffed Ponytail : Awesome Stuff (1) Real Beauty's based on favorite Cartoon Beauty's (1) School of Comb|How to Comb with which Comb (1) Simple daily Eye Makeup (1) Skirt or Tube Dress :D (1) Some cute Fairy Hairstyles (1) Study of Eyeliner (1) TWISTED SISTER (1) Tips for soft (1) Turn A Bar of Soap Into Liquid Hand Soap (1) Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog (1) Wanna Loose Weight (1) Weight lose (1) Weight lose fast (1) Weight lose programmes (1) Weight lose tips (1) Yoga Posters for Girls Try it out (1) amazing ideas to make interesting pillow covers (1) beautiful pillow designs (1) beauty fans (1) beauty products (1) beauty tips (1) beauty tips free (1) blonde hair (1) comb types and designs (1) comb your hairs (1) different comb for different styles (1) diy (1) dresses new (1) eye make up tutorial (1) eye makeup (1) eyes makeup (1) free eyeliner tips (1) free hairs hairstyle (1) free pilow designs (1) get rid of dark circles (1) get rid off wrinkles (1) glowing jar craft ideas (1) hair bow (1) hair color (1) hair coloring (1) hair colors (1) hair combing (1) hair highlight streak (1) hair style 2012 (1) hair style for thin hairs (1) hair style which will look good on your face (1) hair styles for long hair (1) hair styles latest (1) hair updo for long hairs (1) hairstyle suits your face (1) harems (1) harems pant (1) highlight hairs at home very simple (1) highlighted hairs sexy (1) home decoration (1) how to apply eye liner with 2 different shades (1) how to apply makeup (1) how to color your hairs (1) how to cure dark circles at home (1) how to cure wrinkles at home (1) how to decorate your pillow cover (1) how to do simple eye makeup (1) how to do yoga (1) how to get perfect lips (1) how to get ready for the parties (1) how to highlight hairs (1) how to highlight your hairs (1) how to increase height (1) how to increase height after 25 year old (1) how to make lips perfect to match your face (1) how to make pilow at home (1) how to make teddy at home (1) how to make teddy bear from the soaks (1) how to travel (1) how to use citrus juice in different ways (1) how to use lemon (1) increase height (1) increase height soon (1) latest hair style (1) latest idea to apply eye liner (1) lemon household remedies (1) lemon juice home remedies (1) lips liner (1) lovely hair styles (1) matte nail polish (1) nail designs (1) new and latest dress designs (1) nice hair style (1) paty hair styles (1) perfect lips makeup (1) pillow cover tutorial (1) pilow design (1) pink lips (1) preeti eyes (1) pretty eye makeup (1) pros and cons of travelling (1) shoes beutiful (1) shoes ideas (1) simple eye makeup (1) teddy bear (1) teddy bear made at home (1) teddy bear portraits (1) travel and leisure (1) travel world around (1) travelling or travelling (1) tunic dresses (1) which hair style to apply (1) yoga tips (1)
 
Your Beauty Guide © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects